CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October SALE 15% off Etsy

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Imagine Creations

I love my Imagine.

I currently have the Imagine More, Best Friends, Nursery Tails and Better Together cartridges.

I cannot wait for Yummy and Enjoy the Seasons.

I still use my Expression it will forever be my baby, but the Imagine is new.

I took a break from buying cartridges and now there are so many cute ones that I want them all... NOW.
I will not make the same mistake with
the Imagine cartridges. :)

I recently started decorating gift bags and making a matching card to go with the bag and I love it. I have made 3 gift bags so far 2 of them are posted on my blog. The third one is almost completed. I am also making some matching onesis to go with the card and the gift bag.

I will soon be posting that project.

Enjoy my Imagine Creations!

Denise





  
  




4 comments:

Carol L

I can see you have been busy with the imagine! I hope to get my replacement today ;0). I love everything!

Hugd,
Carol L.

Michele

These cards are beautiful! I love all of the colors! I want an Imagine. Maybe next year :(! Thank you so much for letting me know about the free cartridges for Gypsy!! I'm so excited, you made my present so much better :) lol!

-Michele

girlia

Awesome job!!

Dorcas

These are absolutely FABULOUS!!!! WOW!

Post a Comment