CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October SALE 15% off Etsy

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th Challenge - My Pink Stamper


Thanks Robyn for posting this challenge.
I made this card in Honor of all the brave men and women that has fought and are currently fighting for my family's freedom. Also, in remembrance of those that died 9 years ago.

To anyone participating in this challenge and has a family member or friend in the arm forces,
A BIG Thank you.
My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and May God Bless you and your family.

For this challenge I used the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge and stickles for the fireworks.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Big Time Stamper Want to Be

This is a nice card. You have done a great job.

Teresa

Dorcas

Very nice card! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

beejay

This is really nice, a great job on the challenge! I am loving everything I see on your blog ~ now following :)

Edna Marie

So beautiful, love all the details and your blog is great thanks for sharing

Michele

This is a very nice card! I wish I had this cartridge. Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment